Job Description – Account Manager
Who we are
EvokedSet is a marketing and public relations consultancy focused on building brands for business-to-business companies. That's our mission and our passion.
We were formed in 2006 and have an established base of B2B clients. We provide high-impact marketing communications programmes that are fully integrated with today’s most cost-effective and intimate channel – the web – to create campaigns with momentum, build strong brands, and successfully communicate our clients' value.
At EvokedSet, we take a strategic approach that really focuses on our clients’ communication goals. We’re able to devise and deliver targeted, brand-building campaigns that fulfill our clients’ key objectives using the most cost-efficient and effective medium – whether that’s through traditional media, the online channel or direct to customers.
What we believe in
We aim to be: trusted experts, true consultants (even when that means giving tough advice), sounding boards for business decisions, total professionals, ultra-responsive, insatiably proactive, thirsty for knowledge, hungry for new challenges, straight-talking, real and open, fun, and easy to work with.
Our values are: to never let our clients fail and always strive to work in their best interests. We work hard to develop a deep understanding of our clients’ business to enable us to give solid advice - we never shoot from the hip.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for an articulate, ambitious and able Account Manager to deliver brand-building programmes and top-notch PR consultancy. This is a great opportunity for a graduate rising star with 6 months'+ PR experience in a B2B agency environment.
Quite simply, we measure our success on client delight. As an Account Manager, you will be fundamental in creating that delight, and we will reward you when it’s achieved.
From devising strategy and messaging to managing media and influencer relationships, you will be harnessing your excellent communication skills to generate targeted coverage opportunities and effective platforms for clients.
You will have the ability to quickly grasp technology concepts, successfully communicate your client’s value to a business audience (using strong writing skills), and deliver consistent results through both traditional media and the online channel.
- Devising client PR strategy, messaging and positioning and developing integrated communications programmes
- Controlling time management and service-level metrics
- Providing consultative advice and support to clients
- Driving the growth of existing client base in accordance with revenue targets
- Proactively identifying opportunities and adding value to the pitch process for new business
- Identifying key influencers, platforms and opportunities and taking responsibility for client coverage
- Generating, editing and strategy-checking press releases, editorial, newsletters and web copy for publication
- Monitoring relevant industry news and keeping up-to-date with new channels
- Superb client-handling
- Expert media liaison
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time and service levels
- An eye for detail and a passion for quality